For Industry Researchers
- Industry may apply for cooperative agreement grants using the NIH FOA for NeuroNEXT Clinical Trials (U01) (PAR-13-343), AND by contacting Codrin Lungu at NINDS (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to get more information about mechanisms available to partner with NIH and the NeuroNEXT network.
- Small businesses may apply for cooperative agreement grants using the NIH FOA for NeuroNEXT Clinical Trials (U01) (PAR-13-343). ADDITIONALLY, any applicant interested in partnering with the NeuroNEXT network should apply via the following Program Announcment for an SBIR/STRR: PAR-15-194.
- Businesses and Industry should also consider the following funding announcement related to NeuroNEXT Infrastructure Resource Access (X01) (PAR-15-195).
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) for extramural-NIH clinical research
- The NeuroNEXT Protocol TEMPLATE can be found here.
- The NeuroNEXT Protocol Synopsis template can be found here.
- NeuroNEXT Pipeline Development Committee has developed a flyer to present to industry partners describing the benefits of partnering with NeuroNEXT
- FDA's Clinical Investigator Training Course
- Webinar for Industry
- IP Options for CRADA collaborations
- Download form to submit a proposal
- NINDS Common Data Elements
- Outreach Webinar for new NeuroNEXT investigators
- CIRB Reliance Agreement template
- Master Clinical Trial Agreement
- FDA's Guidance for Industry: Suicidal Ideation and Behavior: Prospective Assessment of Occurrence in Clinical Trials